There are so many options out there when you are thinking of feeding a large group of people whether that is for your kid’s birthday or celebrating a promotion. Panda Express Catering should come on top of the list because of many reasons. First of all, the prices are less so when you have a cost-effective choice, you are not wasting money. Secondly, the food is tasty and most people love Chinese food from Panda Express. Whether it is their chicken, beef, appetizers and sides, your guests will give compliment to the food.
Related articles about Panda Express Catering
Let us go into depth to why you should choose Panda Express Catering even though there are many options available.
Do they have a license?
Before considering food, timing or anything about the service, one must look into the fact whether they have a license or not. Panda Express has been in the business for so many years there is no doubt about their policies. The first Panda Express opened in 1983 in Glendale, California and ever since it has grown because of its quality and excellence. If they were fake or serving poor-quality food, they would have been gone by now. Many Chinese restaurants disappear even though when they are offspring because of not being able to produce superb quality dishes and maintain hygiene at the same time. Did you know that more than 60% of restaurants fail even before they reach their third year in the business? There is a high chance of failing at the first year which is more than 90%. There are lots of things to consider if you are trying to run a successful place like Panda Express and the owners took care of all that.
- Customer service
- Fresh and tasty food
- Cost-effective prices and different menu choices
- Taking comments from the customers
- Hiring the right staffs and workers
- Owners working themselves for improvement
- Not being stupid about expenditures
Are they within your budget?
With regards to the effects that can represent the moment of truth an occasion, few are as critical as the quality, appearance and flavor of the food and drinks you serve. A great deal is riding on your choice of which food provider to enlist, and when you you think this choice truly is not that essential, consider it thusly: astonishing cooking can protect an occasion that is on the stones, yet terrible cooking will quite often send visitors to the entryways or, in your bad dream situation, to the washrooms.
What’s more, since cooking is frequently the number one or two line-thing cost for most occasions, the cook you pick is likewise a noteworthy budgetary choice and can impact how much cash you have left finished to spend on different zones relying upon sustenance expenses and amounts. Include the way that food providers can differ drastically in their valuing and the sorts of dinners and administrations they deliver, and the way toward choosing a cook can allegorically and truly feel like you are contrasting one type with a totally different type.
Since you are going to invite a lot of people, you do not obviously have a small budget like $20. It is going to be more than that. Whatever the amount is, you will find it to match with Panda Express Catering. Here is a glimpse of their prices
For 12-16 Individuals
2 Party Tray Sides, 2 Party Tray Entrees along with Fortune Cookies the cost is $99.00 only.
3 Party Tray Sides, 3 Party Tray Entrees along with Fortune Cookies the cost is $139.00 only.
4 Party Tray Sides, 4 Party Tray Entrees along with Fortune Cookies the cost is $179.00 only.
For Entrees, you have the following dishes:
Pacific Chili Shrimp ($52.00), Grilled Teriyaki Chicken, ($37.00), Orange Chicken ($37.00), Sweet Fire Chicken Breast ($37.00), String Bean Chicken Breast ($37.00), Kung Pao Chicken ($37.00), Mushroom Chicken ($37.00), Black Pepper Chicken ($37.00), Beijing Beef ($37.00), Shanghai Angus Steak ($52.00), Broccoli Beef ($37.00), Honey Walnut Shrimp ($52.00), Mixed Veggies ($13.00), Veggie Spring Roll ($37.00), Chicken Egg Roll ($37.00), Crispy Shrimp ($37.00) and Cream Cheese Rangoon ($29).
Steps on How to Order from Panda Express Catering
- Finding the right caterer is important for any event, big or small. If you have not tasted their food before, ask them that you want to make an appointment for tasting. Since, they have a lot of options, find out which one they prepare best. It can happen that the Teriyaki Chicken can be much tastier than the String Bean Chicken Breast. That is why find out which one is their specialty.
- You can easily go to the official Panda Express website but get lost in order to find the Catering section. That is why we have presented the link for ease of use: https://www.pandaexpress.com/catering
- You will see that it says order online, pick up and enjoy. They also mentioned they serve utensils so that you do not have to worry about serving the guests. Click on “Start your order”
- If you have already been a member of their site, you have to log in. If this is your first time on their website, you need to make an account. On the top right corner, you will see a “Register” sign. Click on that. For registration write your First name, last name, phone number, e-mail address along with a new password. Organization name is not important. If you have problem with registering or making the account, call them here and let them know what is happening. The phone number is 866-595-6911. You can use this number not for only problems during registering but if you want to say something about the food or any trouble with any worker or anything as such.
- Since you are here for catering, select the third option because the first ones are for personal orders. You will have to enter your location and you will get all the Panda Express in that area. After that, complete the order and the payment procedure.
This is how you order through Panda Express Catering. You can come back again because your results will be saved. You can never go wrong when you are serving guests food from this Chinese restaurant.