You can choose to celebrate the valentine day with you cooking the Panda Express Chow Mein dish right in your home today. It’s not all about the quality of the meal you can get from dinning of the Panda Express Chow mein but there are other symbolic attachments that are attached to the meal. First of all, the Panda Express Chow mein long nodules are a symbol of longevity. There is this superstition which goes that the longer the nodules you eat, the longer the time you live on earth will be. , Moreover, there are other customary attachments that refrain individuals from breaking the nodules.
Related articles about Panda Express Chow Mein
This customary hold while you are serving the meal to your clients whether at a restaurant or in your own home. This may be probably what you need to elongate your valentine time for many in coming years.
I guess I will try this one out with my visit to the Panda Express restaurant soon. However, among the list of recipes of Panda express, preparing the Panda Express Chow Mein is the easiest of all. Especially if you are going to do it yourself.
Panda Express Chow Mein Ingredients Lists
First begin by sourcing out
- ¼ piece of reduced sodium soy sauce, with three cloves of garlic that is minced.
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar that is packed.
- 2 teaspoon of ginger that is fresh and grated.
- one quarter teaspoon of white pepper, 5-6 ounce of refrigerated Yakisoba,
- Two tablespoon of olive oil, cups of shredded cabbage
- 3 stalks of celery and one piece of onion that is dried.
- 2 tablespoon of olive will be a final ingredients that you must use when preparing the Panda Express Chow Mien’s delicacy.
How to Prepare the Panda Express Chow Mein Out of the Shared Ingredients
- Whisk together the garlic, ginger white pepper and the soy sauce. After the completion of the first process, you can set aside the mixture formed which will be used in the second stage.
- Boil some water by the use of any cooking apparatus of your choice.
- Dip 5-6 pieces of the refrigerated Yakisoba until the whole content loosens. This should be done for a period of about 1-2 minutes.
- Dry out the mixture until it drains well. You can proceed by the heating of the olive oil in large skillet.
- The heating should be done by the use of a medium to a high heat.
- Add some onions and celery.
- Cook the mixture while stirring on a regular basis till the mixture becomes tender.
- Add the well-drained yakisoba alongside with the soy sauce mixture.
- Stir the mixture until that time when the mixture is perfectly combined. This should take you a period of about two minutes. You can now serve your mixture.
What Are Some of the Tools That May Add Flavor the Panda Express Chow Mein?
Some of the tools which are used in the preparation of this favorite delicacy include the Yokisoba Noodles. It goes without saying that the Yokisoba noodles are a better swap for the Panda Express Chow mein.
This is due to the fact that the Yokisoba noodles can be easily sourced and purchased at an affordable price. However, it will be vital for you to know that while shopping online or at your local store, you may bump into the Chow Mein noodles.
The latter noodles are the original noodles used at Panda express. But going by their price, you will find it necessary to ditch the Chow Mein noodles for the Yakisoba noodles. After all, the end result with the use of either the tools is the same.
The Oyster Sauce. The oyster sauce provides a unique flavor besides being a major ingredient that is used in the preparation of the Panda Express Chow Mien.
However, if you are not fond of using food, don’t worry as you can use the Vegetarian Oyster sauce. The sauce is made from mushrooms and it will definitely guarantee you the same results as the Oyster sauce.
The use of soy sauce and wok will definitely make your Panda Express Chow mien to be a one of a kind delicacy.
What Are the Advantages of Preparing the Panda Express Chow Mein Right at Your Home?
Save On Cost
You will definitely save a lot of money and time as you can purchase the previously mentioned ingredients at an affordable prices. Mirror it this way taking your whole family to the Panda Express may really cost you quite a number of dollars.
But you can spend a quarter of that money to purchase all the ingredients required to purchase the Panda Express Chow mein right at your place.
Swap on Use of Some Ingredients
Moreover, you can swap some of the ingredients that you are not comfortable with their use. But make sure you use the recommended ingredients that you may swap with. As the swapping of all the ingredients may end up disappointing you.
Panda Express Choiw Miens Bottom-line
In conclusion, you can prepare the Panda express Chow mein right at the comfort of your living room with ease. You will just be required to assemble all the ingredients listed on this article, Follow the directions and you will be good to go. It will be vital for you to also note that the listed ingredients have a better nutritional value for your health benefits.