Here are some Panda Express recipes so that you can make them at home and have a nice meal with the whole family. Eating at home is sometimes the best choice but it can happen that you want it to taste as delicious as Panda Express. That is why follow the recipes and you should be able to present others and surprise them with your dishes.
Related articles about Panda Express Recipes
It is the most famous item that most of the customers love. They order this with either rice or Chow Mein. Many individuals try this at home and always end up with positive results. It might look tough at first but it is actually simple. Since people love it so much, they have come up with Panda Express Orange Chicken Burrito.
- 5 lbs. boneless chicken pieces, preferably thighs
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp salt
- 5g black pepper
- 4 tbsp. oil
- Half cup cornstarch
- 2 oz. flour
- Half ginger minced
- 2 tsp. red chili pepper
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 oz. water
- Sesame oil 1.5 tsp
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 9 tbsp. sugar
- 9 tbsp. white vinegar
- One orange zest
- Coat the thigh pieces with salt, pepper, egg and oil according to the amount because you are going to need the rest for frying. Mix it all together.
- In another bowl, add the cornstarch with flour and combine properly.
- Since Panda Express makes their dishes in a wok, heat your wok. If you are not familiar with it, use a pan and let it heat.
- Place the chicken pieces in the egg mix then transfer to the flour bowl. While they are frying, you should make the sauce.
- Mix all the ingredients of the sauce starting from cornstarch to orange zest and leave it aside. You are going to need that later for boiling.
- Turn over the chicken so that each side is perfectly cooked. When they are almost one, add the ginger minced and red chili peppers. Turn off the heat of the sauce that you boiled and also the chicken and mix them all together.
- Serve it warm with rice or noodles.
It is a dish you can serve to anyone. It can be a regular family dinner or you can serve this to guests in an occasion. It is also a healthy option that includes most people’s favorite meat, beef. If you do not have any of the ingredients, you should get them because they can be handy from time to time to cook other Chinese dishes.
3 tbsp. oyster sauce
3 tbsp. water
2 tbsp. rice wine
3 tsp. brown sugar
1.5 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tbsp. cornstarch
Beef and Broccoli
1.5 lb. flank steak
2 tbsp. cornstarch
1.5 lb. broccoli florets
2.5 tablespoons wok oil or grapeseed plus a hint of sesame oil
3 teaspoons minced garlic
2 teaspoon minced ginger
Rice to serve alongside
- Starting from oyster sauce to cornstarch in the sauce section, put everything together in a bowl and let it sit as it is the sauce.
- Cut the beef pieces and mix cornstarch and coat the meat. Leave it aside for twenty minutes.
- Steam the broccoli till it is bright green and remove it once it is done. Do not cook it fully now.
- Heat a work and if you are not comfortable using it, use a skillet. Add the oil and place the meat and it fry. Add the minced garlic and ginger and combine fast. The beef should taste bland if the garlic and ginger do not mix into it.
- Pour the broccoli in the wok or skillet along with the sauce. Keep on stirring till the sauce is thick and it looks just like the broccoli beef from Panda Express.
Honey Walnut Shrimp
Out of all the recipes for Panda Express, this is the most wanted. Shrimps are not usually found in sale so whether you eat outside or at home it is going to be costlier than other choices of protein. One thing you can do is pile up as much as shrimp possible whenever there is a sale. One thing I love about shrimp is that they cook real fast. If you are hungry, make this dish at home.
- 8 oz. water
- Two-third cup of white sugar
- 1 cup walnut halves
- 5 egg whites
- 1 tbsp. mayonnaise
- Two-third cup cornstarch
- 20-23 shrimps cleaned and peeled also deveined
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. condensed milk
- 8 oz. vegetable oil
- Scallions as topping
- Boil the walnuts in water by adding sugar
- Let the walnuts after they have been in the boiling water for three minutes or less
- Mix the egg whites by combining with cornstarch and put the shrimps in it. If you want, you can do one shrimp at a time.
- Heat the oil and fry the shrimps till they are golden and while that is happening, make the sauce. The sauce is made of mayonnaise, condensed milk and honey.
- Pour the sauce into the shrimps and stir with a big spoon. Serve it hot. Use scallions as toppings.
Hot and sour soup
So far, we saw chicken, beef and shrimps. They are all nice options for dinner or any time of the day. Let us end out recipes with soup. The hot and sour soup is loved by lots of customers and it is also a cure for when they are sick.
5 cups chicken broth
1 cup sliced button mushroom
1.5 tbsp. soy sauce
2.5 teaspoons chili sauce
3 tbsp. cornstarch
One-third teaspoon ground white pepper
3 tbsp. cold water
3/4 tsp. sesame oil
4 ounces diced tofu
1 green onion
One-third cup distilled white vinegar
- Get the chicken broth to simmer and add the mushrooms, soy sauce, white pepper, chili sauce and let them simmer for few minutes.
- Add the cornstarch into the cold water and mix till it forms a smooth paste. Pour it in the broth and let it sit for few minutes.
- Break the eggs in a cup and add it in the soup. You should stir or else it will stick to the pot or become foamy. Add the tofu at this point along with green onions.
- Before removing add the sesame oil and white vinegar.
- You should be stirring before you serve it.