Panda Express Free Entree Survey

Panda Express Free Entree Survey to Win Free Food

When you want to take the Panda Express survey online you have to use the number that is on the receipt. For example, 1933, 1722 etc. Based on the number, they will ask you about the location. It means that the Panda Express free entree survey has strict rules about people making up codes just to get free food. Previously, people use to get free entree like this and now the system has much more developed itself to ensure that there is no cheating. There are numerous locations of Panda Express and it could be that you were in the Houston, Texas one that is in Eldridge Parkway.

Related articles about Panda Express Free Entree Survey

1. Panda Express FeedbackPanda Express is a casual and fast growing restaurant chain which provides American Chinese cuisine.

2. Panda Express PricesPanda Express has been running successfully for a long time. If you love their food, you should be updated with the latest prices.

3. How to Use the Panda Express Promo Code. Do you know that you can benefit from deals and coupons from Panda Express?

If your location is correct, then continue with the survey. Take a look at the receipt, above the items you ordered, you will see an order number such as 123456. Type that and click next.

Security Fixes With the Panda Express Free Entree Survey

Panda Express Free Entree Survey

Panda Express Free Entree SurveyTo make the test much more authentic and honest and keep scammers away, they will ask about the time. Previously, when they did not ask about the time, they did not have any record to match to find out if they were serving food to scammers or not.

Every restaurant has a copy of the time when a customer has placed their order. The same goes here. You will get four options: before 2 PM, between 2 PM to 5 PM, between 5 PM to 9PM and after 9 PM. They will also want to know about the trays at the steam table. You should try to remember whether they were almost filled or totally full and there is no need to worry if you cannot recall.

Describe Your Experience With Different Panda Express Services

There is an option for that as well. Since Panda Express does not have their delivery system and you have to use third-party food delivery services, you cannot have that as an option for type of order. They have dine-in, take out and drive thru.

No matter what kind of order it was, you have to select an option that describes your experience. If you are too much happy like most customers are, pick “highly satisfied” and if they did not something that made you upset, you can always go with “dissatisfied”. No matter what you picked, you have to describe it in the box. That is a brilliant way to let the authority know what they are doing right and things they should avoid.

Submitting Honest Description-a Sample Analogy

For instance, you were at the drive thru and you pick your food. You are happy with the staff’s behavior but you did not like the quality of the food. It was either overcooked or burnt. In that case, when you describe in the box what made you dissatisfied, they will be focusing on that issue of that location. It is one of the ways Panda Express still maintains a reputation for having a huge customer base and running the chain globally.

If they did not care about what the guests, customers and the regulars think, they would not be America’s one of the most likeable Chinese restaurant. The authority can find out whether the staff was polite with you or not. The Panda Express Free Entree Survey asks questions like if the workers greeted you, did they offer you any sample and a beverage.

The owners know the importance of customer service for achievement and success. They offer beverage to everyone and they also greet you when you will arrive. If they did not, there is something sure you can complain about in the survey!

Describing Your Visit to the Restaurant- Using Section on Free Survey

Now, it is time to rate the main part of the survey that will describe your visit at the restaurant. Start with the amount of food. Some people say that they put so much food that it is enough for two meals. While some folks say that Panda Express used to deliver a huge quantity before and now they have decreased the quantity.

Describing the Food Temperature- if You Loved the Same or You Didn’t

The temperature of the food is also significant. You do not want cold Chinese food obviously. If you are not happy with the temperature, you can put that data there on the Panda Express free entrée survey. The most important factor of any dish is the freshness. Despite the taste, if a dish is fresh and prepared with high-quality ingredients that can be a win-win. Also, place the info whether you were happy with the variety available there. Finally, do not forget the taste.

Describing Your Food Taste

Panda Express Free Entree Survey

Panda Express Free Entree SurveyIf you are a regular of Panda Express, you should love the taste. Although some regulars also say from time to time, they did not like the taste of some food and such. As mentioned above, you have to rate the quality of ingredients. Most of the time, customers are satisfied with the temperature, freshness and the ingredients.

If you were at the drive thru, do not think the staff has a chance to misbehave. You can put the information here if they did. If you are here to dine in or take your food home, do not forget to mention how clean or dirty the place was. That is important because there are so many Panda Express restaurants in so many locations that the authority needs to know if all the locations are maintaining cleanliness or not.  You should know whether you are satisfied or dissatisfied with the friendliness of the staffs, speed at which they served you and how you liked your visit.

Describe Whether You Will Return to the Enterprise or Not

Now that you have covered almost all of the part of the Panda Express Free Entrée survey, you have to mention whether you are going to return or not. You also have to put the answer to whether you are going to recommend to your friends and family.

You also have to put if there was a problem in your visit. The next step will show a box where you can elaborate your problem. It is truly wonderful how Panda Express tries to keep each of their customers happy. Then, answer some questions about yourself such as how many times you visit in a month, your age and gender. After you finish the survey, they will provide a code which will let you have the free entree.

125 thoughts on “Panda Express Free Entree Survey to Win Free Food

1. Raji

Food was good. The only problem is waiitng time . They ran out of food at 8:00pm and tok time to make and thye have too much crowd there. Iwas wondering how come they didnot prepared themselves to serve food .

2. Morgan

3. Barbra

Very good service. Food was awesome sauce,. Hi this is a sperate person please let this through.this girl is hungry so we two people boom not a duplicate comment try that haha. Please almighty father give me the tendies, reeeeeeeee! Feed me tendies reeeeeeeee.

4. Mad the impaler

Corners up have a good day hug your parents and your friends and eat only yummy food. All good things the man in the tie who was in the line in front of us is important. Rice is good

5. Mad the impaler

6. Teresa L Rowe Weasler

I went to panda on August 7th. I print on the paper is so light that I cant read it to complete the survey for my free entree. I would appreciate my free coupon.

7. anthony camacho

I enjoyed my purchase with my last visit to panda express. The service was fast and the staff seemed friendly and courteous.

8. Emma McKinney

Panda Express is good and there service is too. The food is warm unless you get the bottom of the pan. If you get the bottom of the pan, sometimes you don’t get as much.

9. Emma

The food at panda express is good and so is the service. The food is usually warm unless, you get the bottom of the pan. If you get the bottom of the pan sometimes, you don’t get as much.

10. Nancy

Pot stickers, crab Rangoon and egg rolls were all over cooked.

Super hot day and they were out of bottled water

My first visit. I went through the drive in

The orange chicken and Homey walnut shrimp were good.

11. Rob DENOTTER

We are locals and no matter how busy your STORE is we are greeted & welcomed, that’s a great policy to have and the employees smile too! We are both very busy people and often have to eat on the run so we stop at our Panda on American Pacific & Stephanie to eat as often as we can which is usually twice a week and are pleased with the food a service EVERY TIME.
    Thanks again, God Bless You, Rob & Mary Jo, Henderson

12. Olena Kravchenko

Friendly guys. A quick service, delicious food. Don’t try chili sauce on the table, I thought I would die! Sooooooo hot! 🙂

13. Karen Krieger

The food was really good. It was served hot. Associate was friendly and pleasant. The restaurant was clean and drink station was clean. We will return. The location was in Greenfield location. The parking lot and green area was very nice.

14. Karen Krieger

15. Stacy Loague

Great customer service. Have visited 2 different Panda Express on several occasions and had great service at both. Good food and friendly employees. On one visit the manager was very apologic for our wait time (they were very busy) and provided us with small drink cups during our wait. She also provided us with a free entree card when she brought us our orders. Again, great customer service.

16. Jim

I drove through the drive thru, ordered the orange chicken with noodles. The people assisting me with my order were very friendly and efficient. The food was very good. I will return.

17. Jim Ramsey

18. Jacquelyn Burkhardt

I had my first experience at Panda Express. I really liked the food and choices. I’m looking forward to returning

19. Hanna Unger

Always out of items at our location Buckeye Arizona required to wait 20 minutes for teriyahki chicken or broccoli and beef or even walnut shrimp not once not twice even third visit today makes 4th visit in a while and again out or having to wait 20 minutes this is an express. Drive thru seems to be the first come then to customers who come in and pick up. Very disfunctional how do you always runs short of items always on menu its not rocket science. Sometimes very rude to customers I should have done this on our second visit. Better late than not at all!

20. Ed Goldmann

Store#2900 order 414174/ Had to wait in car for 20 minutes to get my order because the blk pepper steak was not ready. Employee brought bag out and I went home. Took 10 minutes to get home, open bag, and open the plate – NO BLK Pepper Steak was on the plate, just fried rice and orange chicken.

This is not the 1st time order has been wrong going though the drive though.

Would have gone back but the turn around time would be between 30-40 minutes.

21. Holly

Have to drive 30 minutes to get to a Panda Express. This is the 3rd time they have gotten the order wrong. I ordered, and was charged for, the Bigger Plate. She repeated it back to me correctly, and it was on the screen and the receipt correctly. When I got home, I only had 2 entrees instead of the 3 I had ordered. I also asked for teriyaki and sweet and sour sauce on the side… I didn’t get either one of them. Very aggravating.

22. Jasmine Brown

Received drive thru service and ordered two box meals. One orange chicken and the other black pepper angus steak, both with fried rice. Our cashier was patient and helpful. We placed our order and left in under 10 minutes. Our food was still warm when we got home and was VERY good. We will be back for sure!

23. Ronald

Same friendly staff, always greeted me with a warm hello and would you. like a sample. We come here at least three times a month and have never been disappointed, great healthy food freshly prepared but it’s the flavor that brings us back time and time again.
    Did you ever notice how clean they keep everything?

24. Tamyra Green

I love Panda Express it’s always seasoned and made perfect everytime and the workers are always sweet and helpful!

25. John cobos

The food was so good! I went in the woodland ca location and the service was great. Raeanna Valencia was the best!

26. Trent Brauer

The people were super nice and helpful. First time coming and they were helpful and their suggestions fit right into the food i was looking for!

27. Deborah Wright

Now due to Covid 19 and not being able to go inside, they scrimp on the meat and give you as little as possible.
    When I get home I have a bowl full of rice, little or no sauce with a small amount of meat on top.

28. Maria Ramirez

The employees at this Panda Express were very sweet and welcoming. Didn’t have to wait for any food! Great experience and food was awesome.

29. Emily Poynter

The service was drive thru, and very fast. Orange chicken was different, less spicy than before. Serving size is smaller each visit. Food was hot and tasted good.

30. Lana Nencescue

I had the new Black Pepper Steak and it was ok because I didn’t care for the sauce. The Walnut Shrimp was very good and I will have it again.

31. olivia

food was good, but not as ordered. also too many veggies in the chow mien and barely any noodles
    also $7 for 5 pieces of shrimp as a side entree is highway robbery

32. Roger

Love this place very good customer service , Paven took care of my order , n man I never been treated so nice. What a great job that manager is doing on your location in Bensalem PA. I already go once a week but it makes me want to go everyday

33. Rosa

I was disappointed this time around. I placed an order for delivery. One of my entrées was teriyaki chicken, and a large order of spring rolls. I also requested serviceware for six. It’s actually typed out on the receipt. I paid $60 bucks for our dinner and delivery.

I received no serviceware, no napkins, no fortune cookies, and no Mandarin sauce for the teriyaki chicken… but there was sweet-and-sour sauce for the spring rolls

Must of been a busy night.

34. Christy

35. Christy

I love panda it’s so yummy. I wish the orange chicken tasted the same every time though but it’s ok I can live with that. Hi

36. Lynda

We tried their new “surf and turf”. My husbands had 3 shrimp and a lot of potatoes. Mine had NO shrimp, and 2/3’s potatoes. The meat was good, but really disappointed in the portions. Ordered delivery, when it was 5 minutes late I went to look outside and there it was setting on the door steps, in the cold. It seems like they are putting a lot of “fillers” in the portions.

37. Hope Gonzales

I went through the drive-through at panda express
    #1671 . I ordered a two entrée meal and a large Coke not once did they tell me that they had no ice for my drink I paid 2.40 for a drink with no ice that tasted disgusting. When I open my plate everything was mixed around. The plate didn’t look very appealing .I was given no napkins no sauces. I ordered mushroom chicken fried rice chow mein and grilled teriyaki chicken And they did not give me any teriyaki sauce.
    A few hours later I was feeling sick and yes I got food poisoning I was sick all evening and night next day I went to the doctor and I was told it was food poisoning.
    I tried doing the survey online and on the phone but it just wouldn’t work.

38. Tenaya Mathes

I came in to the Panda Express in novi. They were very fast to get my food made, and the girl with purple hair was very helpful and kind.

39. Allan

I love their tasty food! Their vegetables are fresh and cooked just right. I enjoy the big portions and variety. Employees are friendly and quick to serve you. Good job! kEEP IT UP!

40. Ezequiel

41. Lorna

I went to Panda Express #0903 on 4/23/2021 with a coupon for a free orange chicken entree with the purchase of a 2 item plate. I ordered fried rice with wok seared steak/shrimp and veggie spring rolls. I showed my coupon to the first employee I met 2-3 times and verbally repeated my order twice. The second employee dished the rice, seared steak/shrimp and orange chicken into the container. The third employee began to put another order of orange chicken in a small paper container. I showed her my coupon and I told her the chicken entree was already in the styrofoam container. She insisted the orange chicken had to go into the single serve paper container and to add insult to injury charged me for a large 3 entree plate. I believe her name was Jacqueline. Even though this store is closer to my home I will not return because 2 days later I visited Panda Express #1021 where they not only filled my order and accepted my coupon they did it all with a smile. Jailene, my server there and the rest of that crew should be recognized favorably as it was just as busy as the store from my visit 2 days earlier across town. It’s 2-3 miles out of my way but that’s where I’m going from here on out.
    Also your Phone system down and your Website had so many pop ups it was difficult to use. Hopefully that will get fixed soon since I’m not the only one who has mentioned it here in the comments. Always great food for the money and I hope that never changes. Carry on!

42. Jo Anne

God Awful manager!!!!! The manager was taking orders in the drive thru. She is rude to the point of insulting . Her information was confusing. She told us we could only order from the items on the board. Then told us about 6 items were either not ready or not available at all. At one point she uttered Oh My God expressing her disgust with our presence. If this experience had not taken our entire lunch hour, I would have left without the order. I will never go to another Panda Express!!!!

43. JoAnne

Forgot to mention there was a 4 inch piece of plastic in my noodles. Someone please fire that horrible manager!

44. Riley Witt

The food and customer service was outstanding. Jennifer was very welcoming and warm. Definitely coming back.