Panda express restaurant offers a lot of fast food choices. Some of their recipes have lasted for more than 20 years and up to date, Panda Express has some of the best chicken recipes liked by a great number of clients. However not all the times that we might have the financial ability and time to visit the Panda Express Restaurant. Therefore at some given time, we might find it necessary to prepare some of their best food just at the comfort of our home.
Related articles about Panda Express Orange Chicken
One of the most prepared Panda Express food at home is the Panda Express Orange Chicken. The meal has a list of easy to search ingredients. On top of that, the Panda Express Orange Chicken has a lot of history and most Chinese residents liken the favorite dish since it’s sweet and crunchy. The race to prepare the Panda Express Orange Chicken is on… and you will need to have.
Panda Express Orange Chicken Recipe Ingredient
You will need to have
- 1½ cup of water,
- ½ cup of rice vinegar and a tea spoon of fresh ginger that is properly minced
- ½ crushed red pepper flakes.
- 1 cup of packed dark brown sugar,
- 1 Big clove of Garlic that is minced,
- 1 teaspoon of chopped but green onions
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice,
- 2 ½ tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- 3 tablespoons of water
- ¼ cup of Lemmon juice.
- , 4 boneless or skinless chicken breasts.
- Have 1 cup of ice water, 1 egg,
- ¼ teaspoon of salt with 2-4 cups of vegetable oil.
The Panda Express Orange Chicken Recipe Directions
- Mix all the prior mentioned sauce ingredients with the exception of Cornstarch and the three tablespoons of water.
- Boil the mixture while stirring on a frequent basis. At times, you will be required to regulate your source of heat to lower levels.
- Place the chicken into a resalable bag.
- Remove 1 cup sauce from the pan and add to the resalable bag of chicken.
- Let the chicken soak for a period of about two hours.
- Preheat the oil in a skillet to a temperature of 400 degrees.
- Mix the cornstarch with the three tablespoons of water while your oil will be heating. The cornstarch mixture should be added to the remaining sauce and the sauce should be heated gently until it thickens. At this time, you may remove the sauce from heat and cover it.
- Beat the ice water alongside your egg in a clean bowl
- add a proportionate amount of salt and baking soda and one cup of flour and mix
- You can now coat every single piece of chicken into dry flour and latter dip the piece into the batter.
- Slide the chicken pieces into the hot oil. Allow the chicken pieces to cook for about three to four minutes.
- Remove the chicken pieces from oil and let them drain.
- Preheat the sauce and you can drizzle the sauce over the top of the of the chicken until everything is nicely coated.
- Stir once or twice and you will have the Panda Express Orange Chicken right at your doorstep from the Panda Express Orange Chicken recipe.
What Tools Will I Use to Make the Panda Express Orange Chicken Right at Home?
Wok enables you to cook faster and over high heats. The srirnche will also heat in moderation as per your set standards. The citrus zest tool will also help you out. The tool zest citrus works perfectly without altering the pitch of your recipe.
However, it’s not mandatory that you use this tool, as they’re complimentary tools in your kitchen that can serve the same purpose as this tools. If you just follow the shred recipe guidelines.
But the use of some of the mentioned tools will definitely increase the quality of the Panda express orange chicken that you will make. Another point note is that trying to improvise with the manufacture of some of the required ingredients will definitely destroy the taste of the final product.
In conclusion, you can prepare your favorite Panda Express orange chicken right at your home with the use of the well explained direction and ingredients. I tell you that you’re family and friends will love it.